UWC-USA Legacy Society
If you have included a gift for UWC-USA in your estate plans or through a planned gift, you are invited to become a member of the UWC-USA Legacy Society. Membership in the Legacy Society is one way the school is able to thank you now for your generosity.
- Receive a handsome certificate of membership with embossed UWC-USA logo, which you will be proud to display in your home or office.
- Regular exclusive communications from the president.
- Invitations to other enjoyable and informative events highlighting UWC-USA’s faculty and students.
- Helps UWC-USA to better understand your goals so we can be sure to fulfill your intentions.
- Allow the school and our students to say thank you and recognize your generosity.
Any of the following planned gifts for UWC-USA qualify you to become a member of the UWC-USA Legacy Society:
- Include a gift for UWC-USA in your will or living trust.
- Name UWC-USA as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or a retirement account (IRA, 401(k), 403(b), etc.).
- Name UWC-USA as the beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust.
- Deed your home or other property to UWC-USA while retaining a life estate.
Please fill out the application form for the UWC-USA Legacy Society and let us know about your intended gift.