UWC-USA enrolls about 115 new students each year in our two-year program. About 25% of these students are from the US while the remaining students come from as many as 90 different countries around the world. Potential applicants should review the Who Should Apply section of this website to determine if UWC could be right for them.
Applying for admissions at UWC-USA (and the other UWC schools and colleges) is different than admissions at more traditional boarding schools. Students do not apply to individual campuses. Instead they apply through over 160 National Committees or through a global selection process managed by the International Office. Please review the following sections of this site to understand our unique admissions processes.
- Check out who should apply and the different ways to apply for admission to UWC-USA.
- Learn more about our Davis Scholarships and tuition and fees for UWC-USA.
- Many UWC-USA students attend a wide variety of colleges and universities around the world including some of the most prestigious schools. Learn more about university placement here.
UWC-USA admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
- October 15, Early Application. Students who apply by October 15 are indicating a clear commitment to UWC, and they will receive notification as to whether or not they will proceed to the interview stage by November 1.
- December 1, Regular Application.
Students may choose to apply by either deadline.