The UWC Hub is a web platform and mobile app that brings together the UWC community around the world to connect with each other and stay up to date with the many activities happening across the UWC movement. The overall aim of the UWC Hub is to strengthen the UWC community, to encourage engagement and positive action, to increase UWC’s collective impact, and advance the UWC mission. The UWC Hub is open to all alumni, staff, and former staff across all of the UWC schools and colleges.
The UWC Hub can:
- Enable users to find each other according to their location, profession, and UWC affiliations
- Facilitate social and professional connections, including mentoring
- Act as a ‘one stop shop’ where users can find and post events, volunteer and job opportunities, and initiatives, bringing in and linking out to existing channels, including social media
- Enable you to discover what’s new with your UWC school/college and your national committee, including upcoming events and opportunities for engagement
- Facilitate collaborations on projects and causes, through providing a space and allowing users to indicate their skills and seek or offer help
- Serve as a safe space for discussions with others, which can either be private or open to the wider community
The UWC Hub is provided by UWC, but is driven by the UWC community. We look forward to seeing many of you there!
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Hub in the subject line. We will contact you with a link that you will use to register.