To mark UWC-USA’s Bartos Institute 20th anniversary, we are giving a free Constructive Engagement of Conflict Set (CEC Set) to an organization or school interested in increasing their capacity to constructively engage differences between others.
What is a CEC Set?
A CEC Set is a half day of workshops offered by UWC-USA faculty and trained student leaders. We’ll work with your organization to determine which workshops and materials will be included depending on the goals and mission of your organization.
The CEC Set, comprised of consulting and programming developed over the last 20 years by the Bartos Institute, can be delivered virtually or in person at host schools or organizations in the following theme areas:
- Listening and Coaching
- Nonviolent Communication
- Difficult Conversations
- Leveraging Difference & Disagreement
- IDEA: Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access
- Navigation Virtual Conflict & Community
- Bystander Intervention
- Restorative Justice & Repairing Harm
- Conflict Analysis: Needs, Interests, Negotiation
Through consultation with the host school or organization, the Bartos Institute team will customize the program and support your learning journey, along with trained CEC student facilitators from around the world.
Answer a few short questions to complete your entry. The deadline to complete an application is March 15, 2021 and a winner will be announced April 2, 2021.
Entries will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Alignment – Will the CEC Set help achieve the goals you outline in your application.
- Institutional Support – Does the application reflect institutional support for change and growth?
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org