The UWC Hub is a web platform and mobile app that brings together the UWC community around the world to connect with each other and stay up to date with the many activities happening across the UWC movement. The overall aim of the UWC Hub is to strengthen the UWC community, to encourage engagement and positive action, to increase UWC's collective impact and advance the UWC mission. The UWC Hub is open to all alumni, staff and former staff across all of the UWC schools and colleges.
The UWC Hub can:
- Enable users to find each other according to their location, profession and UWC affiliations
- Facilitate social and professional connections, including mentoring
- Act as a 'one stop shop' where users can find and post events, volunteer and job opportunities and initiatives, bringing in and linking out to existing channels, including social media
- Enable you to discover what's new with your UWC school/college and your national committee, including upcoming events and opportunities for engagement
- Facilitate collaborations on projects and causes, through providing a space and allowing users to indicate their skills and seek or offer help
- Serve as a safe space for discussions with others, which can either be private or open to the wider community
To access the UWC Hub, use the unique link that we have sent you via e-mail. Please note that this may have appeared in the third party promotions section of your inbox. You can also register directly, but it may take longer to approve you.
The UWC Hub is provided by UWC, but is driven by the UWC community. We look forward to seeing many of you there!
On September 21st, you will have received a personalized registration link by email to give you access. You can also register directly, but it may take longer to approve you.
Register for the UWC Hub
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Hub in the subject line. We will contact you with a link that you will use to register.